Respect the rules of golf :
We kindly request you to strictly apply the rules of golf of the R&A Golf Club of St Andrews, as well as the local rules of the club which govern the whole of our facilities, even during friendly games.
- practice shots are not allowed on the tees
- players and/or their caddies must replace divots, repair pitch-marks and rake bunkers
- trolleys and buggies are not permitted on tees or around the edges of the greens
Dress codes :
- blue jeans or similar materials are not permitted
- shorts and skirts are to be no more than one width of a score card above the knee
- t-shirts without collars are not permitted
We thank you for helping us to combat slow play by following these few tips :
- always have visual contact with the group in front, if you cannot see them means that you are probably playing TOO SLOW.
- walk quickly between shots thinking of the club that you want to use for your next shot, then take the time to play
- when you're at the green, place your trolley or buggy in the direction of or near the next tee, never in front of the green, and clear the green quickly
- let the following group past if you are looking for a ball or have lost distance on the group in front
- write down your score on the next tee