Severiano Ballesteros - local rules
The rules of the R&A are inforced.
1. OUT OF BOUNDS (rule 18)
Beyond the white stakes and boundary fences
2. IMMOVABLE OBSTRUCTIONS (rule 16)
- sprinkler heads
- boundary markers
- all artificial constructions
- pathways made from wooden sleepers
- tarmac roads
- all artificial roads and paths
- protective netting on hole 3, at the swimming pool by hole 18 and the around holes 12
- staked trees34. INTEGRAL PARTS OF THE COURSE
- chalet on hole 18
3. IS AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE COURSE
- chalet located on the hole n°18
4. ABNORMAL GROUND CONDITIONS (rule 16)
- ground under repair
- drainage lines
- flower beds
In the event of a tunderstorm, players must stop the game immediately if they feel there is a risk being struck by lightning. Refuges are indicated by an R on the course mape. The final closure of the course will be signaled by one prolonged siren blast. The Club declines all responsibility in the event of an accident for all players who ignore these instructions.
In case of a medical emergency, please call 144 immediately.